Monday, February 21, 2011

Random 3 a.m. thoughts about myself.

I know this technically isn't a note to Angela. But, I can still post things without writing her a letter because I knew she would read this if she could.


I have loved and I've been loved.
I wish I could go back to when I was little again because broken hearts are a lot harder to fix than cuts and trust me, I have broken hearts and I've had my heart broken numerous times.
Yet, I still find it in my heart the desire to love again. Regardless of what I have gone through.
I've been hung up on a certain boy for years and am still scared to let him really know just how much he means to me, even if he thinks he does already.
He was once the reason for my everpresent smile.
I'm a complex person, but at the same time, I'm really not terribly hard to figure out.
I've had my fair share of mistakes that trust me I wish I could take back.
I believe that somebody is out there for me, but I wish it was someone I already knew...
I have no paitence AT ALL.
I get bored easily and I'm extremely stubborn. I don't trust easily, and once you get my trust you better hold that close to you, because once that trust is broken, it takes forever to get back or you work pretty damn hard to get it back.
I wish the term "I wanna get high" meant you wanted to swing on swings really high, instead of doing drugs.
I wish girls who used to be modest didn't think it was necessary to take their clothes off to impress a guy.
Although I guess it would help if guys didn't put the idea in our heads that we need to do that to keep thekm aroud and interested.
I wish that we still drank juice boxes instead of drinking to get drunk.
Regardless of whether or not I do these things, I wish life were easier and I didn't feel like everything around me was always changing in such a huge way.
I wish I could go back and tell you I loved you more before I made the mistake of not making you mine.
I wish that I could go back and tell those who I lost how much they meant to me, because I don't think I did that enough.

Why can't life just come with an easy button?

=/ why do bad things seem to happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment