Monday, January 31, 2011

More days without you...

My Heart won't let you go, and i need you know.
i miss you <3

Dear Angela,
I decided to make my blog letters to you, because I know how much you would have loved it if I would have been able to talk to you everyday with updates on everything. It's better late than never right?
Well, today was just a typical day I guess. Classes were mundane. Psychology was beyond boring throughout the whole class all I did was doodle and write song lyrics. Which in return reminded me of you because all the songs I could think of were about missing someone. Which made me want to write to you even more.
Then I went to Health and Wellness where they talked about stress management. Which might I add isn't my expertise. I let stress get the best of me sometimes, which is something that you helped me through. But, I'm getting through this with the help of Alex. You really did a good job on him. I really mean that. Oh funny story I saw someone completely wipe out on the way to class today. But, I had good reason to giggle. I fell the other night too, after being warned numerous times that the last step was slippery. I saved Alex's life, so he owes me. I figured that would be something that would make you laugh. Not only did I fall but apparently my phone decided to call the emergency number. I didn't want to tell them I fell because well they would consider that an emergency, but it wasn't. So i told them that i sat on my phone for too long and it accidently called them. I wish I could tell you this all in person because I know you'd be laughing right now (:
Then I sat in my room and just listened to songs, to find a good one for this post. Which I'm still working on. But, regardless, after that I went to history. He makes me fall asleep. I feel bad, but I can't stand him. His english is decent. But, you really have to listen closely and pay a lot of attention, and we all know that's not my strong suit.
Then I went to dinner with my roommate and future roommate Ryan. You'd like him, he's a nice kid. Nothing really interesting happened there. I had this piece of pie that i called heaven pie. Delicious.
Then I came back here and watched Pretty Little Liars, I know how into that show you got. You would have loved this episode, I swear. Although it was the most confusing episode I think that they've aired so far. I wish that we could sit and talk about it and try and figure out who A is together. But as of right now, I'm pretty positive it's a mixture of people. Mona being one of them. Then Ian, and possibly even Spencer's sister. See I told you confusing.
Oh and then Greek came on after that, I know you liked it too. Alex and I used to watch it and then talk about it. I even once compared us to Greek, not that I can say that anymore, but I still think of it as me being Casey sometimes. Hey, she gets to kiss Scott Foster :P
Now I'm sitting here writing to you. I got all my homework done. Thankfully. I made a promise to myself that I would do better in schoolt his year, just for you, well and my parents. But, mostly you, I remember how you told me you were so proud about me going to college and getting a good education. So, I vow to you, I will get a good GPA for you <3

Again I say, until we meet again, I love you and I'll miss you forever.
I cannot wait to see your smiling face again. And to be able to hug you.
Wish you were here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment